One more…. :)

In my last post, I said new cards (with an “s”) and only showed one, well here is another one.
OK I know, nothing for 3 weeks, then 2 on the same night…. (and I might even surprise you with a 3rd one… 🙂

So this is another one I did for Julie (thanks Julie I appreciate the requests.. 🙂 )… and to get my MOJO back (after cleaning my desk), I listened to a Jennifer McGuire video and it helped a lot to get me going… so Thank you Jennifer for the inspiration!!!

Here is the card – a French birthday card…

Click on image to view bigger

Let’s start with the flower (Hero Arts wood stamp Ruffled Flower S5482).
It was stamped with Versamark ink, then embossed with white powder.
Next, I colored the flower with Distress inks (Broken China and Chipped Sapphire) and sprayed the whole flower with a mixture of Perfect pearl and water.  Let dry thoroughly.
(Notice that I did 2 flowers – for the second one, I only used the smallest flower in the center).
When dried, I cut out the flowers and glued the small one over the larger one with Stampin’Up! dimensionals.
Then I covered the center with tiny Hero Arts pearls.

The flower itself was applied with more dimensionals on a Medium blue Stardream CS cut with a Scalloped circle Nestabilities  die.

For the card base:
White Canson watercolour paper (6 x 6″)
Green CS:  American Designs
Blue and striped PP:  8 x 8 Citrus stack  from DCWV

The striped part was cut a Nestabilities Paisley  die.

The label is also Nestabilities (Labels trio)  die.  The stamp (Bonne Fête) is by Stampin’Up (Quelque chose à fêter).  The label was attached to the ribbon with a piece of plain string.

The ribbon is wired – Kate’s Paperie (I got it somewhere in the US).

That’s it for now!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Merci de votre visite.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>